Quality - Overview
We have accreditation audited and approved to the BRC standards.
We work to an audited Quality Management System (LRQA) Lloyds registered quality assurance. Our dedicated Quality Assurance Manager co-ordinates customer orientated quality meetings. A continuous improvement programme is in place ensuring we tirelessly work in partnership with our customers to manage quality issues effectively.
- Dedicated Quality Control technicians are in place on every shift
- Samples are checked from every reel
- To ensure objectivity QC are responsible for signing off pass sheets
- Once passed label samples are taken from the web and applied to a visible sample board
- Our unique 100% inspection system is installed on all our presses and inspection machines providing robust quality assurance
- Our materials are coated inhouse and are continually tested for peel resistance and coat weights
Controlled documents are available for every stage of the production process and has a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Work instructions are based on best practice
- Training aids and operator training programmes are conducted on and off site with recognised governing bodies
- Continuous improvement programme monitored on a weekly basis