Materials - Label Options
Our ethos is to continuously invest in new techniques and lead the market. Therefore if you have a requirement for large volume custom labels, however unusual please contact us with a brief outline of your specification. The chances are we will have a solution.
- Self Adhesive Labels
- In-Mould Labels
- Cut & Stack Labels
- Peel and Reseal
- Peel and Read Labels or 3 Leaf Labels
- Other label types
PSL or Pressure Sensitive Labels have many applications. From food packaging to chemical drums, logistics systems to peel and reseal for cosmetic wipes. We produce an infinite combination of printed or blank self-adhesive labels.
Our inhouse coating facility means total quality control and provides a test platform for New Product Development trials a benefit utilised by our customers and partners in addition to the cost savings realised.
- Standard and bespoke adhesives (hot-melt and UV)
- High quality graphics, up to 8 colours
- Inhouse coating facility – cost savings passed on to customer
- Combination printing including foils, laminate and varnish
- Maximum visual impact
- High application performance – line speed
Peel and Reseal
Typically used on wipes and food products for its re-use properties Systems Labelling has been rewarded for innovation in the peel and reseal label market. We received an OPPack Award from ExxonMobil as a result of our achievements in this area.
Adhesive tack is controlled in-house utilising our coating facility. This technique has other potential applications and our intention is to lead the market with our award winning technology. If you have a requirement for standard or peel and reseal labels contact our customer service team to organise a no obligation trial.
Other Label Types include;
- Ecoplas sauce label - more
- Novelty or promotional labels - Reverse printed with good transfer capabilities
- No label look– Use of clear films reverse printed, pasteurisable and scuff resistant
- Reverse printing on adhesive – For dry track application and reverse printing eg for ingredients or tactical promotions
- Board printing– 200 to 470 micron board for use in carton production. Eg printing ingredients onto a cardboard base